The Aquaponics Association is Teaming up with our Affiliate Member, Indoor Ag Con, to present a free web conversation: Latest Developments in Aquaponics. This event is Wednesday, November 4, at 2:00pm EST.
Regina Greuel Cook, Co-Founder and Vice President of Marketing & Operations, Symbiotic Aquaponic
Claudia Andracki, owner, Desert Bloom Eco Farm and Aftaz Growing Systems
Carlos Leon, Biotechnologist Engineer, Aquaponia – BoFish
Charlie Shultz, Lead Faculty, Controlled Environment Agriculture Program, Santa Fe Community College
Do you want to help expand the practice of Aquaponics?
The Aquaponics Association is a nonprofit that expands the practice of aquaponics through education, advocacy, and connection. Please consider a General Membership to support this cause. Your $60 Membership fee will help us grow aquaponics!
Benefits of Membership include:
- Regular newsletters
- Access to Aquaponics Association Members Forum with chat groups and direct messages
- Ability to participate in working groups to move aquaponics forward: 1) Commercial Aquaponics; 2) Community Aquaponics; 3) Aquaponics in STEM Education; and 4) Aquaponics Research
- Exclusive web content like checklists, best practices, conference presentations and full conference videos from top experts
- Legislative & Regulatory Updates
- Special Member Discounts
Membership fees also support:
- Development and promotion of materials to educate the public about the benefits and opportunities of aquaponics!
- Development of industry standards and best practices
- Infrastructure to connect aquaponic growers from around the world
- Strategic partnerships to expand aquaponics into new industries
- Ability to speak with one voice to policy-makers and regulators on issues like Organic certification, food safety certification, and agriculture policy
- Resources to improve aquaponic growers’ skills, growing capacity, and business opportunities
- Resources to cultivate and develop aquaponics as an emerging green industry
Please consider a General Membership to support aquaponics!